Working as part of the Helpdesk team, as an IT Helpdesk Support Analyst you’ll provide a ‘one stop shop’ service, giving essential support for any IT issues across the business as well as supporting all the company’s IT systems and equipment.
Your duties will also include troubleshooting office PC’s and our CRM system, installing any new hardware and software and managing backups and software updates. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who’d enjoy a role where every phone call is different and where every problem has a different solution.
What will I need to be considered for this IT Helpdesk Support Analyst vacancy?
- Proven experience of troubleshooting a wide range of network, hardware and software issues
- Excellent IT skills, with good working knowledge of IT administration (preferably CRM based)
- Fantastic problem-solving skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and a natural communicator
- Great time management and organisational skills
What will I receive in return?
As an IT Helpdesk Support Analyst, you will be based within a well-established, growing business, where your efforts and performance will be noticed and rewarded.
You’ll receive a competative salary receive and attractive benefits which include:
- Up to 18% annual bonus
- Boots discount card (after 6 months probationary period)
- Pension scheme
- Health cash plan and life assurance cover
- Long service awards
Annual leave entitlement starting at 20 days rising with length of service increments to a maximum of 30 days plus bank holidays
Contract: Permanent, 37.5 hours per week working on a rotational basis between 8am and 7pm Monday to Friday, and on weekends between 8:30am and 4:30pm.
Location: Llandudno (Conwy County, North Wales)