What will the role of Contact Centre Agent entail?
Working as part of a friendly and professional team in our busy office environment in Llandudno, North Wales, as a Contact Centre Agent you’ll be responsible for managing the appointment system for all of Boots Hearingcare centres within Boots stores across the UK.
You’ll provide excellent customer care to existing and potentially new clients, with duties to include but not be limited to:
What will I need to be considered for this vacancy?
- Answering incoming calls from clients in a highly professional, friendly manner
- Conducting daily targeted and prioritised outbound calls to make appointments
- Working with coordinators on which stores to book or reschedule appointments
- Routing calls to other departments / stores as required
- Accurately entering new client details and updating client records
- Maximising the selling / upselling of sundry items
- Providing information, support and advice to members of staff in Boots centres
- Proven experience working in a customer service or contact centre role, within a target / KPI driven environment
- Superb communication skills with an excellent telephone manner
- Ability to build empathy with customers having possible communication difficulties
- Commercial awareness combined with motivation to succeed
- A flexible and proactive approach to work, with the ability to work well as part of a team
- IT literacy, with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and focused
Due to the nature of the business successful applicants will be subject to a satisfactory DBS Check.
What will I receive in return?
You’ll receive a salary of £16,010 plus an incentive bonus scheme.
You’ll also receive attractive benefits which include:
- Up to 18% annual bonus
- Boots discount card (after 6 months probationary period)
- Pension scheme
- Health cash plan and life assurance cover
- Long service awards
- Annual leave entitlement starting at 20 days rising with length of service increments to a maximum of 30 days plus bank holidays.
Contract: Permanent, working 37.5 hours per week, 5 days out of 7 (working 1 weekend in every 4), on a weekly rota between the hours of 8am to 8pm.